-| Second Thoughts |- -| Second Thoughts |-

Hey! This is amazing. any chance I can use this for a demo? I'll send you the song with vocals when I'm done if you'd like!

Thank you! And again, amazing work.

15thDimension responds:

You can indeed, I'd love to hear it so be sure to send it to me sometime! Glad you liked it!

Hell's Bus (instrumental) Hell's Bus (instrumental)

Amazing. One of the best I've heard from you and in general/

Small update: Ended up recording an entire albums worth of material on your stuff (currently mixing/editing). I wanted to discuss some stuff with you beyond promotional use. Maybe we can work out a percentage deal? I'd like to get it up on iTunes if possible.

Either way, my email is leecooper90@gmail.com - Please, hit me up so we can talk this stuff out! I planned on also paying a fee per each beat used (of course).

Crueltool responds:

Glad to read it. it means my works have not gone unnoticed. And highly appreciated.
Ooohhh..... happy day...

Keeper Of Salvation (instr.) Keeper Of Salvation (instr.)

Can I use this?

Amazing. Can I use this and some of your others for a demo? I'll post and give you 100% credit!

Crueltool responds:

Yes man! Send link after upload)))

.hypocrite .hypocrite

Forgot to tell you...

It's one of your best songs. I like how your voice is naturally shaky, but never breaks. It's a real unique aspect that adds a lot. I think what makes you so good is that you don't limit yourself within the normal acoustic realm. You're good, that much is obvious, though.

Calling Vox (instrumental) Calling Vox (instrumental)

Awesome work...

You mind if I use some of your work for a demo? I love your stuff man, and I will credit you extensively.

ok dude. use up!

/-Legend-\ (Remastered) /-Legend-\ (Remastered)

Added you to my favorite artsts now.

Amazing work. Honestly, my only complaint is that it's a tad crowded (and slightly muddy) with the sounds all at once. Otherwise, perfect song to relax to, or in my case, play an emulated session of Final Fantasy Tactics.

You're clearly talented, though. Now, I'll be sure to check your material.

Darkfire96 responds:

Thanks :)
I dont think im THAT talented though.
Im still learning how to master, but the original song was much more muddy than that. I still have a way to go though. Thanks for your opinion though, and thanks for adding me as a favorite artist :)

/-Ikarus-\

Youre Memory (Rumanian) Youre Memory (Rumanian)

Wow surprisingly good...

This was a real treat, because I didn't expect much with the name. I'd love to remix this.

Lezuch responds:

;) thank you :)

Shikata Ga Nai Shikata Ga Nai

Sounds unique

The sounds are really nice, especially the background notes (piano/bell?). very relaxing.

gingerspine responds:

Wow, thanks very much for the comment! Really appreciate it, so glad you liked it! :)

{BT} Ageless Spaceship {BT} Ageless Spaceship

Sounds like a-

It sounds like a walk down the path to the final boss.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

:) Excellent.

wtf i'm happy! wtf i'm happy!

Happiest Video Game Song Ever.

It sounds like an amusement park themed sonic level. If you've played the new, Sonic All Stars game you'll know this fits the Casino tracks wonderfully. Great work man!