Weebl and Bob : Goobuster Weebl and Bob : Goobuster

Funneh

It was quite funny. The animation was rather satisfying, and the jokes, although some harder to pick up on, were great.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Braaaaaah

I'd teach you, but I have to charge "Mah Lazers!"

Classic.

Flash Introduction Flash Introduction

This is pretty helpful.

-| Second Thoughts |- -| Second Thoughts |-

Hey! This is amazing. any chance I can use this for a demo? I'll send you the song with vocals when I'm done if you'd like!

Thank you! And again, amazing work.

15thDimension responds:

You can indeed, I'd love to hear it so be sure to send it to me sometime! Glad you liked it!

Hell's Bus (instrumental) Hell's Bus (instrumental)

Amazing. One of the best I've heard from you and in general/

Small update: Ended up recording an entire albums worth of material on your stuff (currently mixing/editing). I wanted to discuss some stuff with you beyond promotional use. Maybe we can work out a percentage deal? I'd like to get it up on iTunes if possible.

Either way, my email is leecooper90@gmail.com - Please, hit me up so we can talk this stuff out! I planned on also paying a fee per each beat used (of course).

Crueltool responds:

Glad to read it. it means my works have not gone unnoticed. And highly appreciated.
Ooohhh..... happy day...

Keeper Of Salvation (instr.) Keeper Of Salvation (instr.)

Can I use this?

Amazing. Can I use this and some of your others for a demo? I'll post and give you 100% credit!

Crueltool responds:

Yes man! Send link after upload)))

Ants Ants

Mine, for sure...

No idea why I never commented on your stuff. Anyhow, pretty awesome to say the least. The art style is very newspaperish, while the cartoons themselves are more modern, which reflects a real sense of versatility and happening within the strip. Great stuff!